Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion

 > From: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
 >
 > Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:-
 >
 > > Traditional C Required
 > > ----------------------
 > > libiberty
 > > GCC backend (anything in libbackend.a)
 > > C frontend (files named c-*)
 >
 > It's way more than this: it's anything compiled during stage1 right?
 > Which is pretty much everything immediately in gcc/.
 > Neil.

libbackend.a covers pretty much everything, but I did leave out cpp*,
sorry. :-)

However you're right it's anything compiled by the stage1 compiler.
So if anything was left out of the list use your best judgement.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Director of Systems Architecture
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Solutions