This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCSE store motion
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, davem at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,mark at codesourcery dot com, roger at eyesopen dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:06:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCSE store motion
> Intel's compiler immediately discounts loops with calls in them.
Reasonable, though of course on the ia64 you typically want to do very
aggressive inlining to have a chance of extracting sufficient ILP.