Re: Ada files now checked in

<<It does mean you would be shipping a big binary file (or two) and the
source to the bytecode engine. I really don't know if the costs
would outweigh the benefits, but I thought a discussion might help
point to a workable solution.

I see the benefits as fairly minor, since I think we won't have that much
trouble resolving the discussion about how to set things up in a convenient
manner (lots of people have been building GNAT from sources for lots of
different operating systems for a long time). On the other hand, the costs
of this are huge. Yes, JGNAT sort of opens up a path, but getting this path
to fully work would be a lot of work (on the order of person years).