This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:40:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: bosch at gnat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
<<Yes, this is already implemented in the ast-optimizer-branch.
The compiler computes reaching definitions for local variables
and emits a warning for every variable that might be used
And just to be clear, flags the occurrence that is troublesome?