This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Once again: CVS server problems :-(
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Once again: CVS server problems :-(
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:10:34 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In message <email@example.com>you write:
> > I cannot checkin at the moment:
> > cvs server: [06:50:37] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/egcs/gcc
> > cvs server: [06:51:07] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/egcs/gcc
> > Could somebody remove the lock, please?
> I just checked and I don't see any stale locks in the repo. Are you
> sure things just weren't moving really slow or something like that?
It has been fixed in the meantime, Hans-Peter Nilsson told me that he
removed an 4 hour old lock file (thanks!),
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org