This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Once again: CVS server problems :-(
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Once again: CVS server problems :-(
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:08:45 -0600
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> I cannot checkin at the moment:
> cvs server: [06:50:37] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/egcs/gcc
> cvs server: [06:51:07] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/egcs/gcc
> Could somebody remove the lock, please?
I just checked and I don't see any stale locks in the repo. Are you
sure things just weren't moving really slow or something like that?