This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: contrib/gcc_update
- To: carlo at alinoe dot com (Carlo Wood)
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: contrib/gcc_update
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:18:48 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer), pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com (Phil Edwards), mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), tromey at redhat dot com (Tom Tromey), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz (Bryce McKinlay)
Carlo Wood wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:15:14PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > -UPDATE_OPTIONS=-P
> > +UPDATE_OPTIONS=-Pd
> While you're at it, I've been using a patch right there myself
> for a while now, being:
> +UPDATE_OPTIONS="-P -d -r gcc_latest_snapshot"
I don't like this one; I update the trunk and branch each
day, but not the latest snapshot.