This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: contrib/gcc_update
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: contrib/gcc_update
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:30:18 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
On Wed, 23 May 2001, Carlo Wood wrote:
> It would be nice when it was possible to somehow pass the tag to
> contrib/gcc_build update (which then calls gcc_update).
> Then I don't have to edit gcc_update anymore :).
You can pass gcc_update additional command-line options, so it is
sufficient to hack gcc_build.
In fact, I just checked and
contrib/gcc_update -r gcc_latest_snapshot
is one of the examples I added at the top of gcc_update. ;-)
(Or did I misunderstand what you want?)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/