This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Querry.-- 2/5/01
- To: "Philip Blundell" <philb at gnu dot org>, "MNShukla" <mnshukla at cirrus dot stpp dot soft dot net>
- Subject: RE: Querry.-- 2/5/01
- From: Jürgen Pfeifer <juergen dot pfeifer at gmx dot net>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 01:31:11 +0200
- Cc: "gcc" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Nick Clifton" <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>, <support-sw at arm dot com>
> >it was working and sometimes it was giving Kernel-Panic.
> When I probed
> >it using map file, I found that whenever I access the adddress
> Nothing an application can do should result in a kernel
> panic. You need to
> address your problem to the supplier of your kernel.
True as long as you don't run your tests as root.