p2242 - broken link in http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:47:22 GMT 2023
On Mon, 11 Dec 2023, 01:34 Gerald Pfeifer, <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html has a link to
> https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2021/p2442r2.html .
>
> I'm quite sure this used to work, and the usual suspects for that site
> of changing ".html" to ".htm" or increasing "p2442r2" to "p2442r3" do not
> help.
>
That's unlikely to ever help, because if there is an r3 revision then there
must have been an r2 before it.
The best way to find the correct URL for the latest revision is the
redirect service: https://wg21.link/p2442
That says it's p2442r1.
> Now googling for 2442 finds a "downgrade" to "p2242r1" which does work:
> https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2021/p2442r1.html
>
> Should I update that docs accordingly? Or am I missing something?
>
Please update it. It looks like a copy & paste error from the previous
table row.
Thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20231211/a9654a22/attachment.htm>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list