[testsuite, i386] Always check for target i?86 and x86_64

JonY 10walls@gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:25:00 GMT 2017


On 06/20/2017 01:01 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> 
> once I got the syntax right, this worked fine: it needs
> 
> 	{ target { ilp32 || lp64 } }
> 
> instead ;-)
> 
> I've also now managed to complete a Darwin/x86_64 bootstrap by locally
> reverting the two culprit patches for PR bootstrap/81033 and confirmed
> that the patched testcases are fine there, two.
> 
> Given that there were no other comments, I've installed the patch.  It
> would still be nice if the Cygwin/MingW maintainer could comment on the
> testcase situation for those targets.
> 
> 	Rainer
> 

Honestly, I'm not sure how ms-bitfields work on non-Windows targets,
beyond that, the patch looks like it won't change the tests that run for
mingw/cygwin.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 858 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20170620/e51ff235/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list