[Patch] [add changelog] reduce template instantiation depth in <variant>

Daniel Krügler daniel.kruegler@gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:28:00 GMT 2016

>>Currently, std::variant exceeds the default ftemplate-depth parameter when instantiated with 297 types. This small patch increases this ceiling to 446 types (from the bottom of the template stack).
>
> Sorry, first patch - I just read the guidelines. I changed the format
> and added a changelog entry. I hope I did it correctly this time.

Let me add that this patch suggestion causes a change in semantics in
theory, because fold expressions have no short-circuit evaluation,
contrary to __and_. Whether this difference is relevant here is
of-course something the maintainer has to decide.

- Daniel