Add --disable-libstdcxx-hosted as alias for --disable-hosted-libstdcxx ?

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 13:00:00 GMT 2014

I've now twice bootstrapped GCC with --disable-libstdcxx-hosted which
is ignored, because it should have been --disable-hosted-libstdcxx.

Given that most of our other configure options are of the form
--enable-libstdcxx-foo does it make sense to support both forms?

It's probably not very important, as the users who need to do
freestanding builds probably remember how to do it, unlike me :)