[Patch] Support assertions and greedy/ungreedy matching in regex

Stephen M. Webb stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca
Thu Sep 12 18:09:00 GMT 2013


On 09/12/2013 09:57 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> 
> Also, much more generally, I would be curious about the remaining work: I think essentially it boils down to the
> vagaries for the other non-default regex dialects? Is it a lot of work?

I believe the outstanding work includes (and correct me if I'm wrong) std::regex_replace() and the std::regex_iterator
and std::regex_token_iterator stuff, but I suspected at the beginning of the GSoC project including those was a little
ambitious within the time frame.  With the core recognizer work done, implementing those should be fairly
straighforward.  They don't have to be done as a part of the GSoC task, since it wraps up Monday the 16th (four days
time from today).

-- 
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca>

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 899 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20130912/d56cb518/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list