[Patch] Support assertions and greedy/ungreedy matching in regex
Stephen M. Webb
stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca
Thu Sep 12 18:01:00 GMT 2013
On 09/12/2013 11:04 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>
>> But again, I think more
>> testcases are needed, especially from those experienced regex users.
>> I'm actually not a big fan of regex(but of NFA ;), or can I borrow
>> some boost/libc++ testcases without making any licence trouble?
> Eh, let me (us) think a bit about that, we don't want to make legal mistakes. With boost should be more straightforward,
> we already borrowed shared_ptr for example. First, you could send an email to the author of the boost implementation and
> raise the issue. Of course add me, the other v3 maintainers in CC, speak on behalf of the project not just of yourself
> as the actual implementor of our code.
I believe John Maddock offered the use of his test cases in an email some while (years!) ago, but unfortunately I've
lost all my archives. It's better to make a formal request so everything is public and in the open.
--
Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 899 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20130912/1c3a9422/attachment.sig>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list