[v3] fix libstdc++/53263

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Fri May 11 22:47:00 GMT 2012


On 05/11/2012 09:34 PM, François Dumont wrote:
> Attached patch applied to trunk.
>
> 2012-05-11  François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>
>
>     PR libstdc++/53263
>     * include/debug/safe_iterator.h (__gnu_debug::__base): Move...
>     * include/debug/functions.h: ... Here. Add debug function
>     overloads to perform checks on normal iterators when possible.
>     * include/debug/macros.h (__glibcxx_check_heap)
>     (__glibcxx_check_heap_pred): Use __gnu_debug::__base on iterator 
> range.
Note, as a rule the ChangeLog should explicitly mention all the files 
you are touching. If you can, please amend it. Thanks!
> I check my Bugzilla account Permissions page and it is written:
>
> There are no permission bits set on your account.
>
> I simply don't know who to ask permissions. Should I file a bugzilla 
> entry for that ?
Didn't Jon provide some guidance about this? Jon?

Thanks,
Paolo.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list