[v3] fix libstdc++/53263

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:34:00 GMT 2012

Attached patch applied to trunk.

2012-05-11  François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

     PR libstdc++/53263
     * include/debug/safe_iterator.h (__gnu_debug::__base): Move...
     * include/debug/functions.h: ... Here. Add debug function
     overloads to perform checks on normal iterators when possible.
     * include/debug/macros.h (__glibcxx_check_heap)
     (__glibcxx_check_heap_pred): Use __gnu_debug::__base on iterator range.

I check my Bugzilla account Permissions page and it is written:

There are no permission bits set on your account.

I simply don't know who to ask permissions. Should I file a bugzilla
entry for that ?

François