[c++0x] unique_ptr

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Wed Jun 11 12:37:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

> Comments added (btw - whats up with the _GLIBCXX_RESOLVE_LIB_DEFECTS?
> I put it in because I see it with other DR notes, but I'm not sure what its used for).

Now it's used only for grep-ping. Many years ago was a macro and the users could decide whether using the "vanilla" library or the amended one.

> Also added the beginnings of a test suite. exlicit_instantiation.cc
> and assign.cc (although, assign still tests the compile-time
> length which i do believe is redundant now).

Ok, thanks. I'm going to carefully review what we have now with the goal of committing it, in some form, say before the end of the month. If in the meanwhile you can add more testcases, that would be great.