[c++0x] unique_ptr

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo@rodsoft.org
Wed Jun 11 12:55:00 GMT 2008

Chris Fairles escreveu:

> Removed specializations for array objects with compile time length.

> Also added the beginnings of a test suite. exlicit_instantiation.cc
> and assign.cc (although, assign still tests the compile-time length
> which i do believe is redundant now).

Chris, thanks a lot for your contributions, but I see that you didn't
include shared_ptr ctors that accept unique_ptr. Are you planning to do
this in a near time? Sorry but I didn't find the unique_ptr proposal
document, but I do know that the latest c++0x draft includes them.

Regards,
Rodolfo Lima.