[patch-rfc] N2179: Exception Propagation in C++

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl@getdesigned.at
Wed Aug 13 13:52:00 GMT 2008

Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> Here's the changlog entry:
>>

> I'm sorry, but, if you look at any existing entry, you will notice that each specific affected function must be individually named, just as New, in case of a new function. This is important, for people greping the ChangeLog.

Done, but I've followed existing practice in saying "Add" for new
functions. Also, I've not mentioned individual member functions of
exception_ptr.
> Also, while you are re-diffing, please implement also the change to the exports, which must go under CXXABI_1.3.3.

Done.
> Finally, remember to keep us (the v3 maintainers) updated about your Copyright Assignment: the FSF clerk told me that the paperworks is going well, this specific contribution can be accepted immediately, if we agree to do that on a technical basis, but didn't tell me that everything is completely Ok and definite.

The assignment was countersigned on July 14th. I received the mail
saying so on August 4th. The assignment should thus be complete.
> PS: a minor nit, just to make my life easier, send the CL entry too as attachment, like the patch. Thanks!

Done.

Updated, compiled, tested, rediffed.

Sebastian