[patch, libstdc++-v3]

Paolo Bonzini bonzini@gnu.org
Sun Nov 25 15:20:00 GMT 2007

Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
>> GNU Make documentation specifies that either space or ':' should be
>> used as path separator for VPATH. The latest changes however to ';'
>> for DJGPP (i?86-pc-msdosdjgpp). As result use of ':' as VPATH
>> separator in Makefile.in is incompatible with DJGPP.
> Paolo, can you help with this patch / issue? By the way, I'm seeing a
> colon in libgomp/Makefile.am too...

Andris, I prefer if you used

   vpath % PATH

instead of the VPATH variable, and furthermore if you used

   vpath % PATH1
   vpath % PATH2

instead of

   vpath % PATH1 PATH2

Could you make a sweep through the entire source tree (libgomp, gcc,
libstdc++-v3, I don't know if there are more)?  If you CC me, I'll
approve the patch.

Paolo