[patch] Preprocessorised tr1::tuple

Chris Jefferson caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 00:02:00 GMT 2005


This isn't as nice as I would like it to be. On the other hand it is as 
functional as the old implementation was (I have added one new test, 
which both the old and new implementation passes)

tuple is now implemented in two files. tuple includes those parts which 
do not need to be repeated, tuple_loop.h includes those parts which need 
to be repeated many times. This is handled by preprocessor_loop.h

preprocessor.h is a tiny preprocessor library (I managed to come up with 
a sufficently different manner if implementing EQUAL, which is what I 
was having trouble with before, the rest was all written by myself 
without reference to any other code). While this does correctly handle 
the tuple header, and pass a small test suite, I really don't promise it 
will do anything else :)

I took the opportunity to nuke some uglification, although I have kept 
the preprocessor library in _GLIBCXX_PRE, as it might be included in 
many places and had lots of commonly occuring names so i felt more 
comfortable doing that at first, as it's much easier to strip it out 
than put it in :)

Any comments are welcome. Apologises again that this is much less neat 
than I might like, but I found it very hard to make it neat and have 
been busy recently ¬_¬

Chris
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: ChangeLog
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20050223/f627e764/attachment.ksh>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: patch
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20050223/f627e764/attachment-0001.ksh>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list