libstdc++ of g++ 3.4.x: std::swap and std::auto_ptr causes compilation errors

Jonathan Wakely cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 11:59:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 12:33:27PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>
> >Oops, that doesn't have the right macro for 3.4 (CPP not CXX)
> >

> >2004-11-16  Jonathan Wakely  <redi@gcc.gnu.org>
> >
> >       * docs/html/19_diagnostics/howto.html: Document change from
> >       _GLIBCPP_CONCEPT_CHECKS to _GLIBCXX_CONCEPT_CHECKS in 3.4.
> >
> >OK for mainline and 3.4?
> >

> Definitely OK, thanks!

In on mainline. Should it go on 3.4 as well, or will that get a docs
merge at some point anyway? Does it hurt if I add it now (presumably
it'd make the merge harder).

> P.S. I suppose you are always checking the html, with html validator, or
> something similar, right?

To be honest, I didn't in this case :-|

But usually I run them through the w3c validator, yes.

jon

--
"Self-respect: the secure feeling that no one, as yet, is suspicious."
	- H.L. Mencken