functexcept.cc draws in everything

Phil Edwards phil@codesourcery.com
Thu Mar 11 22:38:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 04:53:31PM -0500, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
> Is there any way to disable the verbose terminate handler at compile (ie.
> library build) time?

Right now, your choices are

A)  --disable-hosted-libstdcxx but that will have a larger effect than what
    you probably want, or

B)  edit libsupc++/eh_term_handler.cc and follow the instructions.

I would welcome suggestions for more automatic selection of the verbose
terminator.  Say, if we know we're cross compiling, we conservatively assume
that the target is going to be embedded, and turn it off.  I'd rather not
require an explicit switch to turn it on, for reasons discussed in the
currently-running parallel thread devoted to the verb.term. handler.  :-)

--
Sometimes I drive to run from all my demons.
Sometimes I drive so I can be alone.