libstdc++ debugging, was:Re: Heads up: Several thousand g++ and libstdc++ test failures on sparc[64]

Pétur Runólfsson peturr02@ru.is
Fri Oct 10 15:55:00 GMT 2003

Andreas Tobler wrote:
> >> Have you seen this?
> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-10/msg00432.html
> >>
> >> It probably has something to do with this:
> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2003-10/msg00150.html
> >

> > I revert and test again. This seems strange to me.
>
> Revert the removed else leads to the previous result. FAIL of all
> testcases.

Yes, this seems consistent with the latest gcc-testresults:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-10/msg00446.html
The g++ testsuite has been fixed, because the locale
initialization is never run, but the libstdc++ testcases still
fail.

I think option 2) is the most reasonable.

Petur