libstdc++ debugging, was:Re: Heads up: Several thousand g++ and libstdc++ test failures on sparc[64]

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Fri Oct 10 16:01:00 GMT 2003

Pétur Runólfsson wrote:

> [...]

Btw, have you seen --disable-nls in his configury.

>>>I revert and test again. This seems strange to me.
>>
>>Revert the removed else leads to the previous result. FAIL of all
>>testcases.
>

> Yes, this seems consistent with the latest gcc-testresults:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-10/msg00446.html
> The g++ testsuite has been fixed, because the locale
> initialization is never run, but the libstdc++ testcases still
> fail.
>
> I think option 2) is the most reasonable.

Ok, then I'd really like to hear a statement from Benjamin or any other
responsible.
I could prepare a patch in your name (Pétur)? And post/commit it if
approved.

Btw2, I don't have any unexpected failures on sol9 (32/64)!!! Thanks to
Paolo I guess :)

Andreas