basic_istream error building SPEC eon on AIX

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Tue Aug 12 15:54:00 GMT 2003


Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

>>Why did this work before?  Why do the GCC SPEC testers runs by Andreas and
>>Diego compile this?
>
> I believe people patch eon. You should ask Andreas or Diego.

I try to only use the official released patches by SPEC (and currently
do not need additional patches).  I'm using SPEC2k Version 1.2 with
the src.alt for eon - but that does not seem to fix this, the code
just works for me...

Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj
  SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
   GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20030812/2e9f780e/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list