[libstdc++] Lots and lots of doc patches
Benjamin Kosnik
bkoz@redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 14:34:00 GMT 2002
> - instead of scanning the source directories, we scan (primarily) the
> build directory's staging include tree. This gets us sane header
> names, and is mostly fallout from the various recent header renames.
Huh cool.
> - new make target: doxygen-man
> After changes to the run_doxygen script, the top-level make targets
> are now more useful (they don't clobber each other).
So, does this mean that I can run 'doxygen-man' and see the man pages?
I'm stil confused as to the steps I need to take to use the generated man
pages. (This includes the tarball on the ftp server.) Can you help me out?
Should 'man vector' just work?
I'm interested in knowing what I can do to help you this. Suggestions?
-benjamin
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list