Problems with the new concepts checking code (boost)
Peter Schmid
schmid@snake.iap.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Apr 6 12:09:00 GMT 2001
|The note on 1.12.0 was based on email with the author. I don't know where
|1.21.1 is coming from. I can't find anything marked 1.21.1 in the Boost
|CVS repository.
I simply fetched the most recent tar file, boost_1_21_1.tar.gz, from
www.boost.org. As shown in the top level index.htm file, this copy of
the repository has version 1.21.1, released on March 14, 2001.
|Let me see how the boost testsuite behaves on my machine. I would definitely
|like to get this cleaned up and fixed soon; I fear that if we keep removing
|the checks nobody will ever use them.
This is a good a idea. I believe that the new checking code is
potentially much better than the old one. It is a substantial
improvement if it works flawlessly and it did work without a problem
for the boost libraries before the libstdc++ checking code change.
Peter Schmid
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list