gcj trunk on OS X

Mohan Embar gnustuff@thisiscool.com
Thu Feb 22 16:51:00 GMT 2007

Hi Andreas,

>What Xcode version do you have installed ?

Xcode: 2.2.1
Xcode IDE: 656.0
Xcode Core: 660.0
ToolSupport: 651.0

>/*
>  * the i386_xxxx form is kept for legacy purposes since these types
>  * are externally known... eventually they should be deprecated.
>  * our internal implementation has moved to the following naming convention
>  *
>  *   x86_xxxx32 names are used to deal with 32 bit states
>  *   x86_xxxx64 names are used to deal with 64 bit states
>  *   x86_xxxx   names are used to deal with either 32 or 64 bit states
>  *      via a self-describing mechanism
>  */

I'm not seeing those lines, but I recall your saying here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2007-02/msg00100.html

...that you're not interested in anything before 10.5 and I'm
running 10.4.8. Software Update hasn't updated Xcode, but
like I said, I don't know what I'm doing on OS X.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/