latest/greatest

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Wed Feb 15 19:11:00 GMT 2006

Hi Heitzso,

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 13:26 -0500, Heitzso wrote:
> I'm just wanting to double check that there's not
> some "daily snapshot" link, or another repository,
> or a specific tag I need to spec as you would use -T
> in CVS.

ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/LATEST-4.1/ should always have the
latest snapshot (there is also LATEST-4.2, LATEST-4.0 and LATEST-3.4)

And according to http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2006-02/msg00228.html there
will be an RC1 release out tonight (if everything goes well). But I
don't know where that will be posted. It will be announced on the main
gcc list though (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/current).

Cheers,

Mark