about tools.jar and jpeg replacements

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 5 23:41:00 GMT 2006

Long term I would really like to see classpath/libgcj move away from a
native libjava towards this:

  http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=28781

(scroll to the end).  You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find a
pure Java JPEG *decoder* under any sort of visible-source license.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380