about tools.jar and jpeg replacements

Albert Cardona acardona@ini.phys.ethz.ch
Mon Feb 6 00:18:00 GMT 2006

Thanks for the link, at least I know where to go find a JPEGDecoder.

But there are other problems. Even when ImageJ is stripped of the need to use
the tools.jar or any jpeg encoding/decoding, the application crashes when
trying to open an image, complaining about:

file ../../../src/libjava/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkImage.c:
line 572 (createRawData): assertion failed: (data_fid != 0)
aborting...

For which I have no cure at all, nor I have found anything over google, nor
does the gcc bugzilla report anything on. There are many reports out there on
this class failing, but nothing towards a solution.

Albert

--
Albert Cardona
Molecular Cell Developmental Biology