Is the boehm GC supported under FreeBSD?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Thu Jan 20 00:43:00 GMT 2005

Jost> I have a long running test which loads classes from a private
Jost> classloader.  After some time I it is called for the same class and then
Jost> crashes.  I don't think there's an issue with the classloader, because I
Jost> get the same behaviour with the system classloader.  GCC is 3.3.3, which
Jost> runs this test well on Linux.

I didn't want you go to answer-less, even though the answer is that I
don't know.  Hans may know more.  Or you could look at a more recent
GC (say, from gcc cvs) and see if any FreeBSD bug fixes look like they
may affect your code.