xmingw 3.3.2

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@skynet.be
Wed Mar 17 11:38:00 GMT 2004

> I still use these versions to build, but these are probably out-of-date:
> For scripts, you can get the source distribution of my build at:
> ...and look in the script/build directory. You might have to extrapolate backwards
> for 3.3.

Thanks.

I'd probably better wait until building the gcj xmingw compiler builds out of the
box in 3.4 and that 3.4 gets distributed regularly through portage (gentoo).
Otherwise, I'd be getting offstream, with all the efforts involved to keep swimming
against the mainstream. But otherwise,

gcj-xmingw is a good thing (tm)!