BugReport for gcj-3.3 java frontend

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Fri Mar 12 07:51:00 GMT 2004

Michael Koch wrote:

> No need to give our users a rant because they use the "current" stable
> version of our compiler. I second Tom. Its a great bug report.

Now I'm annoyed.  I did not give anyone a "rant".
But it's a fact that many bugs that people will report
have been fixed in the CVS sources, and it would help us
if people could check this first.  Of course sometimes
that is difficult for people, and this particular bug
report was nice and simple to test.  At least people
need to understand we don't have time to work on old versions.

I missed the fact that Tom had responsed, otherwise
I wouldn't have "wasted" my time narrowing down the
problem to (probably) fold_const.
--
	--Per Bothner