problems resolving classes with gcj 3.4.3 - know problem?

Phil Shaw phil@mkdoc.com
Wed Dec 22 18:14:00 GMT 2004

On 14 Dec 2004, at 11:22, Tom Tromey wrote:

> wolfgang> Here's a typical session
> wolfgang> $ gcj -d . -C `find -name \*.java`
> wolfgang> ./debug/ParseTreeDebugParser.java:8: error: Can't find
> default package wolfgang> `antlr'. wolfgang> Check the CLASSPATH
> environment variable and the access to the archives wolfgang> [..]
>
> What version of gcj are you using?  Do you have a small test case?  Or
> can you reduce the one you have somehow?

Tom,

I wrote to Wolfgang separately, I think the bug he was seeing was
10894. I have just added a test case. I also suggested renaming the
summary to make it more specifically about wildcard imports, which I
think describes the case more clearly.

Best regards,

Phil