Several Days Later, GCJ 3.4 + MingW Still Equals Trouble

Mohan Embar gnustuff@thisiscool.com
Wed May 7 15:02:00 GMT 2003

Ranjit,

So far, this problem has chewed up and spit out both Lars and me,
so I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

Here are the sources:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc34.tar.bz2

and here are the patches I've already applied:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc34_patches.tar.bz2

...If needed, you can run patch in reverse to undo any of my
patches. I'm convinced my "compileall" patch isn't the culprit,
however.

In addition, I've hacked a file in libstdc++-v3/config/io. I've
renamed the original file to an .orig extension.

I haven't done a CVS refresh today, but I doubt much has changed.

Rumor has it that if you solve this one, the salary you're currently
receiving from the Free Software Foundation will be tripled for this
year, as well as a

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/