FW: [dev-crypto] Hello, I am currently trying to compile downto native with gcj 3.2.2

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 22:41:00 GMT 2003

Julia> 1) I can only get rhug via cvs, but i cannot get to cvs through
Julia> the firewall at work.

Send email to the rhug list.
Maybe somebody is willing to make a tar file for you.
Otherwise, time to talk to IS...

Julia> 2) The rhug site contains only build files for BC source and
Julia> links to the BC site for the BC code. I tried compiling against
Julia> the jar file and that failed in the X509 certificate
Julia> classes. Sigh, maybe I'll try going from source to a ".o".

I think rhug only builds with certain known versions of BC.