MACOSX support

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Thu Feb 20 12:09:00 GMT 2003

I installed it using the latest version of Fink. It's installed in /sw,
as is normal with Fink, and the regular fink environment has been set
up. So it should find it I suppose.

> Hm, then I really wonder. Did you install it under /usr/local? If so,
> is
> it in your environment ?
>
> Last guess, you write 'make bootstrap-lean', did you try a complete as
> well?

I'm trying at this very moment ;-)

> Also, not quite sure if still necessary, but I for myself use 'make
> CC=cc
> -no-cpp-precomp' bootstrap.

I'll try that if the current doesn't work.

> For further investigation I have to try by myself. Which will be later
> today.
> (after work ;)

Ok :-) Thanks !

--
Geert Bevin             Uwyn
"Use what you need"     Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net