MACOSX support

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Thu Feb 20 11:53:00 GMT 2003

Hm, then I really wonder. Did you install it under /usr/local? If so, is
it in your environment ?

Last guess, you write 'make bootstrap-lean', did you try a complete as well?

Also, not quite sure if still necessary, but I for myself use 'make CC=cc
-no-cpp-precomp' bootstrap.

For further investigation I have to try by myself. Which will be later today.
(after work ;)

Andreas

Andreas