Static linking of C-Libs with CNI possible?

Clemens Eisserer Linuxhippy@web.de
Fri Feb 14 15:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi there!

1.) With JNI it isnt possible to put all needed libraries into the executable, because JNI loads them with dlopen().

But is it possble with CNI to link all C-Libs statically into the java-binary and remove all unneeded symbols with strip?

2.) JNI didnt work for me, when I linked libgcj statically against my binary, the program crashed with a segfault (I had this problem with several different jni-libraries)
Does this work with CNI?

Mfg Linuxhippy