bug in reflection isolated to simple example

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 17:30:00 GMT 2003

Erik> I don't know how to do make "am/in" and what that means. How do you run
Erik> these things? Do I need to get some other stuff, before these "am, in"
Erik> things work?

There's no easy way to run the test suite against an already-installed
gcj.  I don't know of one anyway.

If invokethrow fails it usually means that the libffi assembly code
doesn't have exception handling support.  Since you're using 3.2, it
is possible that this has been fixed since then.  I don't know.
Ranjit, do you?