Status of jalopy ?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 22:01:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> writes:

Michael> If you have no time to incorporate the pending patches can
Michael> you send me your current stuff and I can to this.

I put them up for ftp for a while.

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/java/jalopy-sources.tar.gz

This is just a tar of the directory from my eclipse workspace.  I have
no clue exactly what is in there.  It does have CVS directories
relative to sourceforge.

If you want to set up a new project somewhere, we could import jalopy
from sourceforge and then apply my patches and Raif's and start from
there.  We could do this on savannah (when it comes back) or
sourceforge, or somewhere else.