Status of jalopy ?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 18:55:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> writes:

Michael> can you give us an update on your jalopy work ? I tested the
Michael> last one you announced on java.net and it gave really good
Michael> results with just some little nitpicks.

Raif Naffah sent me some patches which I still haven't incorporated.
I haven't worked on it recently.

Michael> If you have no time to incorporate the pending patches can
Michael> you send me your current stuff and I can to this.

Ok, I'll send it later today.  We should really set up a cvs
repository somewhere to make it easier to share.