gcj and jikes

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Fri Apr 25 20:30:00 GMT 2003

Hi Erik,

I think you touch an important point here. I'd like to start
contributing to gcj and lend a hand where it's possible, though I have
no idea at all where to start and what needs to be done.

But I suppose that's a bit the problem of many big open-source
initiatives :-/

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn
"Use what you need"               Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net