Is gcj from gcc 3.3 required to build libswt.so for gcj - SWT integration?

Kevin B. Hendricks kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 18 15:47:00 GMT 2003

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that hint.  I have granned that patch and I will rebuild with it
and give it a try.

Is gcc 3.3. is reasonably stable?  Should I simply grab that and start
working with that instead?

Also, do you have any docs or hints about how to debug gcj compiler
messages like the one I ran into?  I tried -save-temps but that switch
seems to have been ignored.  Are there other swithces that will let me see
the processed "source" at some level to help understand what is going on?

Thanks,

Kevin