Is gcj from gcc 3.3 required to build libswt.so for gcj - SWT integration?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 14:44:00 GMT 2003

Kevin> ./org/eclipse/swt/custom/StyledText.java:77: Class
Kevin> `org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText' already defined in
Kevin> org/eclipse/swt/custom/StyledText.java:77.

Kevin> So I appear to be stuck.  Is gcj from gcc 3.3 a requirement to
Kevin> compile this file or should I be able to compile it under gcj
Kevin> from gcc 3.2.2?

I fixed a bug in this area for 3.3.  I don't know for certain whether
or not it will fix your problem, but I think it will.  The patch I'm
thinking of is this one:

2003-01-30  Tom Tromey  <tromey@redhat.com>

	* jcf-parse.c (read_class): Update identifier's class value if it
	changed during parsing.