reflection support? ExceptionInInitializerError

Marilen Corciovei marilen.corciovei@nemesisit.ro
Fri Apr 11 07:47:00 GMT 2003

Thanks, you where right a class containing

public class Wa{
        private static Class gjLocale =
gnu.java.locale.LocaleInformation.class;
    private static Class gjCalendar = gnu.java.locale.Calendar.class;
}

solved this problem to.

Len

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 07:39, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> >    at _main (c:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ccGgbaaa.i)
> > Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Bundle
> > gnu.java.locale.Calendar n
> > ot found
> >    at
>
> I have faced this problem whenever I use a java.util.Date
> or java.util.Calendar. The simple solution that works for me
> is to have something like the following in any of my
> classes to ensure that gnu.java.locale.Calendar is linked in:
>
> private static final Class gjlCalendar = gnu.java.locale.Calendar.class;
>
> Ranjit.
Marilen Aretius Corciovei
Technical Manager, Nemesis IT
marilen.corciovei@nemesisit.ro