reflection support? ExceptionInInitializerError

Ranjit Mathew rmathew4lists@hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:28:00 GMT 2003

>    at _main (c:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ccGgbaaa.i)
> Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Bundle
> gnu.java.locale.Calendar n
> ot found
>    at

I have faced this problem whenever I use a java.util.Date
or java.util.Calendar. The simple solution that works for me
is to have something like the following in any of my
classes to ensure that gnu.java.locale.Calendar is linked in:

private static final Class gjlCalendar = gnu.java.locale.Calendar.class;

Ranjit.